Pipes & Fittings Systems
Radius ProFuse Peelable Water Pipe
ProFuse® is a technologically advanced PE100 peelable pipe innovation offering a high performance solution with optimum joint integrity, damage protection and reduced installation time and costs savings.
Manufactured from a black PE100 core, Radius ProFuse® has been designed with a unique polypropylene peelable skin, which is applied to the core pipe during the manufacturing process using melt on melt technology. The skin offers excellent abrasion resistance and protects the pipe during handling, transportation, installation, reinstatement and is easily removed using the pipe exposure tool (PET), revealing a pristine pipe surface ready to be joined using electrofusion or butt-fusion welding techniques.
Polyurethane Pre-Insulation System
The Pre Insulated pipe are designed for district cooling which has become the preferred choice for energy and cost savings and promoting renewable energy.
The System consists the carrier pipe using polyethylene pipe and on the outside is a protective jacket of polyethylene (PE) or other material customize to client requirement, and an insulation layer made of polyurethane foam (PUR) filling the space between them.
- Longer life in comparison to steel pipes
- Weight lower than preinsulated steel pipes
- Excellent thermal insulation – low thermal conductivity coefficient over steel
- High smoothness of the surface resulting in lower resistance of flow.
- No corrosion of the inner and outer surfaces
- High chemical resistance to the vast majority of substances present in transported media
COES PhoNoFire is the best soundproofing, insert joint drainage system made of flame resistant copolymer polypropylene + reinforcing charges: the real plastic alternative to cast iron!
The programme consists of multilayer pipe in diam. of 58 to 200 mm. The fittings are characterised by very innovative design and include special and exclusive elements such as the swept entry branch.
- Outstanding Soundproofing equivalent to that of a cast iron
- Excellent chemical resistance to the transport of fluids in compliance with ISO/TR 10358.
- Reaction to fire: PhoNoFire is classified B S3 d0 in compliance with the European standard EN 13501.