ProFuse Peelable Water Pipe
Designed with a unique protective peelable skin. Profuse is a high performance PE100 polyethylene pipe suitable for use in all water applications. The protective skin prevent the pipe surface from contamination and damage during installation.
Polyurethane Pre-Insulation System
The Pre-Insulation System are designed for district cooling which has become the preferred choice for energy and cost savings and promoting renewable energy.
The System consists the carrier pipe using polyethylene pipe and on the outside is a protective jacket of polyethylene (PE) or other material customize to client requirement, and an insulation layer made of polyurethane foam (PUR) filling the space between them.
- Longer life in comparison to steel pipes
- Weight lower than preinsulated steel pipes
- Excellent thermal insulation – low thermal conductivity coefficient over steel
- High smoothness of the surface resulting in lower resistance of flow.
- No corrosion of the inner and outer surfaces
- High chemical resistance to the vast majority of substances present in transported media
Provides accurate identification, programming and georeferencing of all underground works equipped with ELIOT RFID markers. Simple to use and paired via Bluetooth with differential GPS system. It has an embedded database that can store up to 3000 points.
· Instantaneous location along 3 X, Y, Z axes with accuracy of +/- 10cm (pursuant to standard NF S70 003 for class A as-built drawings)
· Data transfer of point readings by USB key or Bluetooth